To Our Customers and Partners
The COVID-19 pandemic has impacted our businesses, teams, and communities unlike anything we’ve seen in our lifetime. We want to assure you that Mona Electric’s team is navigating this dynamic situation daily. Our top priority is protecting the health and safety of the communities we work and reside in, the people who live there, and their families.
Our priority is ensuring the health and welfare of both your employees and ours. We recognize the increased challenges our customers are facing to keep their businesses operational during a time when many are feeling uncertain about their safety in this new environment. As we continue to navigate the challenges surrounding the impacts of COVID-19 on our lives and businesses, we want you to know that Mona Electric is here to support you. We are following the guidelines from the CDC and other government agencies for preventing the spread of COVID-19 and are engaging various protocols and procedures to keep our workforce healthy, maintain operations, and fulfill our project obligations.
We continue to monitor this changing landscape, adapting our approach, and implementing new protective measures under the guidance of the CDC, OSHA, and other state and local government bodies. We understand the procedures below may not answer every question or concern you may have but if you have specific questions or concerns, please bring those to the attention of your Mona Electric contact.
What you can expect from us:
Minimize Personnel Exposure
- All employees who are able to work remotely have been asked to do so.
- Critical function personnel who continue to work within office locations have been required to limit personnel exposure through staggered work hours, social distancing, and other safe practices and PPE guidelines. Where applicable, employee office spaces have been moved to reduce the number of workers in a given space for added distancing.
- We are leveraging technology such as video calls to keep personal connection with our team members and customers limited. This includes management of our projects where feasible.
- Office visitors have been restricted to just critical function areas. In the event visitors do enter our buildings, we ask that they comply with all safety and PPE protocols at each location as well as maintaining proper social distance per PPE guidelines.
- All travel on behalf of our company has been eliminated unless deemed essential.
- Employees who choose to travel on their personal time are asked to report travel dates and location of travel to Monas Electric’s HR team.
- Employees are required to fill out a health screening questionnaire upon return and may be asked to self-quarantine for a minimum period of 14 days if deemed necessary.
Safety Communication & Training for Employees
- Jobsite action plans have been developed for all project sites specific to COVID-19 protocols and procedures.
- We provide safety alerts to notify our teams of any changes related to COVID-19.
- COVID related communications & documentation for employees are regularly published and communicated relating to procedures, and protocols.
Personnel Protective Equipment (PPE) Requirements
- Mona Electric has issued required PPE and training to our employees.
- We have provided clear guidelines on how to properly sanitize, disinfect and dispose of all PPE equipment including recommendations on frequency.
- Tools, PPE and other items are prohibited from being shared to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- In addition to our typical PPE we are requiring the following:
- Face Covering/Mask to cover nose and mouth at all active customer sites
- All PPE shall either be disposable or properly stored and sanitized after use
- Tools – sanitized daily and between customer sites
- Obtain any special customer instructions prior to arrival at our client’s facility
- Call customer contact before arrival (to ensure clients procedures haven’t changed)
- Check-in / check-out protocol
Sanitation & Disinfection Precautions & Protocol
- Mona Electric is in compliance with all CDC guidelines as it pertains to COVID-19
- Sanitation and disinfection stations have been set-up throughout Mona Electric’s office locations and provided to our jobsites for use by employees
- Office and shared spaces within Mona Electric facilities are being clean and disinfected daily by a professional cleaning company. Shared spaces are being cleaned and disinfected multiple times throughout the day.
Potential or Confirmed Illnesses
Mona Electric has protocols in place regarding potential exposure cases for COVID-19 as well as confirmed cases.
- We ask that all employees who feel ill for any reason stay home.
- We conduct a health screening questionnaire for all people entering client facilities and our offices. Any person displaying symptoms of COVID-19 criteria per the questionnaire shall be sent home until they are cleared for work.
- Employees who have come into contact with someone they believe to be ill are required to contact their Manager and Mona’s HR and may be asked to self-quarantine.
- In the event an employee has come into contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case, or has a confirmed case themselves, any person or location that individual has come into contact with will be notified and additional protocols and disinfecting procedures will be enacted.
COVID-19 Preparedness and Return to Work Plans
We will notify clients of potential COVID-19 cases as they relate to their facility and give status updates as information is available. Additional COVID-19 safety guidelines are available upon request:
- Health Screening Questionnaire
- Pandemic Control Agreement
- Return to Office Process
Mona Electric COVID-19 Action Plan
How you can help:
- Provide any special instructions and expectations you would like us to follow while working in or around your facility to your Mona Electric representative.
- Continue to communicate any safety concerns you may have.
- Acknowledge and implement the recommendations set forth by the CDC to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Share any ideas you have that are working well for your business using the form below.
- As your business needs evolve, let us know how we can better serve you.
We believe through increased communication, continued diligence, and a continued commitment to safety and health, we can overcome this challenge together. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you.
The Mona Electric Team